BMS controller for 5-15 high voltage battery modules used with the PowerCube H1 & H2 High Voltage Series. Upgraded model V2 comes with WiFi, USB, LAN & Soft Start (no MBMS required).
*Please note this is a component of the PowerCube H1/H2 range of ESS Modules
PowerCube-H1 / H2 Range is a high voltage battery storage system, based on lithium iron phosphate battery, is one of new energy storage products developed and produced by Pylontech. It can be used to provide reliable power for various types of equipment and systems. PowerCube-H1 / H2 Range is especially suitable for applications requiring high power & long cycle life, where limited installation space is available.
PowerCube-H1 / H2 Range has 3 levels of BMS (battery management system) control, which can manage and monitor cell information including voltage, current and temperature. What’s more, the BMS can balance cell charging and discharging to extend cycle life. Multiple battery strings can be connected in parallel to expand capacity and power.
Features & Benefits of the PowerCube ESS:
- Vertical industry integration chain
- Modular Design with different density for all applications
- Flexible Voltage range from 100Vdc to 1000Vdc
- 2 Levels of battery management to provide the ultimate reliability and control in Paralleled systems (MBMS No longer required)
- Soft Start to Avoid BMS damage due to inrush current during inverter power on or multiple string operation
- USB Port for use when upgrading firmware and downloading data
- V2 Versions have increased the BMS Event and History log to 1Gb capacity
- WIFI Support for remote monitoring via cloud platforms
- Rack Mounted or Container Based C&I / Utility Systems available
- Safety Cert. CE,TüV, UL, RoHS, UN38.3, IEC62619, IEC62040, IEC62477, IEC61000-6-2,IEC61000-3
- Clean Energy Council Approved models available (CEC).
Warranty: The PowerCube comes with a standard warranty of Ten (10) years.
| Working Voltage (Vdc)|
| Operating Voltage (Vdc)|| 200-1000|
| Max. Charge Current (A)|
| Discharge Voltage (Vdc)|
| Max. Discharge Current (A)|
| Self Consumption Power (W)|
| Dimensions (LxWxH – mm)|| 442 x 390 x 132|
| Weight (kg)|| 8.2|
| Communication|| RS485 / CAN|
| Protection Class|| IP20|
| Operation Life|| 15+ Years|
| Operation Temperature|| -20~65℃|
| Storage Temperature|| -40~80℃|
| Product Certificate|| TÜV, CE|
Replaces previous model SC1000-100S.