Victron 12.8V 8Ah 102Wh Peak Power Pack
Please contact us for lead-time.
A Lithium-ion battery pack with intrinsically safe LiFePO4 cells, a built-in charger, which is suitable for excessive discharge current.
Nominal Voltage: 12.8V
Battery Capacity: 102Wh
The Peak Power Pack is a complete substitute for heavy lead-acid batteries in applications where high currents occur for short time. Being primarily meant for caravan movers, it is equipped with a built-in charger allowing charging from the car electrical system during the travel with the caravan. This way the pack will be fully charged upon arrival to the camping site. If necessary, the charging is possible using the supplied adapter via a grid outlet. Charging from a solar panel is also possible.
Lightweight And Easy To Install
• Ideal for mobile applications.
Effective Protection Against Improper Use
• Ideal for solar power and other applications where excessive discharge might quickly cause damage to lead-acid batteries.
Output 1 “Mover”: High Capacity Output For Caravan Manoeuvring Systems And Other Applications That Are Energy-Intensive
• Ideal for maneuvering systems (caravan movers).
• The 8Ah version is meant for lighter caravans. 20Ah or more is recommended for caravans above 1000kg.
• Short-circuit proof.
• Protected against excessive battery discharge.
Input 1 “Car/Solar”: Charging While Driving Or Charging With A Solar Panel
Equipped with voltage and current control for safe charging of the lithium-ion battery. In fact, any source of electric power can be connected to this input (e.g. a dynamo or a battery charger), as long as 11V < Vin < 25V. The current limitation is automatically set to a safe value.
Input 2 “Adapter”: The Adapter Supplied Can Be Connected To This Input
• Battery charging current: 3A, and suitable for 110/230V power supply.
Rapid Charging Is Possible Via Output 1 (High Capacity Output), Only With 30Ah and 40Ah Models
A battery charger or transformer/charger can be connected to the high capacity output. The maximum charging current is 15A and 20A respectively and the recommended charging current 14V (maximum 14.2V).
• Reduces power consumption to almost zero. Prevents damage by excessive discharge of the battery during storage.
Remote Control With Status Indicator
Push button (supplied) with a dual-colour LED status indicator:
• Short push of the button: High capacity output activated for 30 minutes (mover applications), LED Red.
• Hold down for 2 seconds: High capacity output always activated, LED Red, slow flashing.
• Hold down for 5 seconds: Storage mode, LED Blue, flashes 10 times.
• The battery is charged via input 1, LED Blue, slow flashing.
• Battery fully charged, LED Blue.
• Overload or overheating, LED Red, flashes.
VE.Direct Port: Can Be Connected To A PC Or A Smartphone
(‘VE.Direct to USB’ or ‘VE.Direct Bluetooth smart dongle’ required)
• Output 1: On/ 30-minute timer/ off
• Output 2: On/Off
• Input 1: On/Off
• Battery Voltage
• Temperature and Alarms
Dimensions: 92mm (H) x 190mm (W) x 172mm (D)