The Off-Grid Lithium Family Home provides cutting edge solar and lithium storage solutions; just perfect for your off-grid home.
PV Modules: 8.88kw Trina 370w* x 24
Inverter: Victron Quattro 48v/8kW
Victron Solar Smart MPPT
Victron Cerbo GX and Touch Screen
Battery Storage: 18kw (14.4kw useable) genZ Rack Mount Lithium (LFP) 6 x 3kW
Battery Enclosure (Optional): genZ Battery Enclosure for up to 8 x 3kwh batteries; IP21 for inside storage.
Rail & Clip kit (to suit Tin Roof)
Cables, Fuses, Isolators
Cable (20m) runs to PV array & 2m cable to batteries.
Safety Sticker Kit
* Installer Network across Australia
Trina 370w PV Modules
Founded in 1997, Trina Solar is the world’s leading total solution provider for solar energy. With local presence around the globe, Trina Solar is able to provide exceptional service to each customer in each market and deliver our innovative, reliable products with the backing of Trina as a strong, bankable brand. Trina Solar now distributes its PV products to over 100 countries.
Reduced LCOE by improved performance
The module achieves high power generation capacity when in high irradiation zones thanks to it’s multi-busbar design. The cell’s half-cut design allows the PV module to work at lower temperatures, improving per watt energy generation. On top of all this, the Honey M’s unique cell string structure manages to reduce energy loss due to mismatch caused by inter-row shading to a significant degree.
The Honey M possesses low hot spot occurrence, and half-cut cell technology which reduce failures, improve safety and maximise performance. The application of multi-busbar cells prevent stress by allowing for more uniform lows, resulting in higher levels of performance, even with slight cracking.
- Model: TSM-DD08M.08(II)
- Output: 370 W
- Warranted Degradation: 2% First Year, 0.55% Annual Power Attenuation
- Product Weight: 20 kg
- Product Dimensions: 1,763 mm x 1,040 mm x 35 mm
- Product Performance Warranty: 25 years
- Heat Tolerance: -40~+85
- Country of Manufacture: China
- Product Warranty: 15 years
Victron Quattro 48v/5kW Inverter
This inverter is paired with a Victron SmartSolar MPPT and Victron Cerbo GX and Touch Screen
Victron Quattro 230-volt AC, 48-volt 5,000-VA inverter charger with 70-amp battery charging and 100-amp dual AC transfer capability compatible with all batteries including Lithium.
Note: This is the -s (silent version). The fan is located at the top of the unit and intelligent fan control is used to reduce fan noise.
The Quattro has two AC Inputs & two AC Outputs meaning two independent power sources can be connected, such as a generator or mains power. The Quattro automatically selects the input where voltage is present with the generator input taking priority.
PowerControl is a valuable feature, especially when handling limited power such as generator supply. When the Quattro draws significant current from the generator or shore side supply, set the maximum current limit on each AC input. Considering other loads, the Quattro adapts so that only surplus power is used for charging, thus preventing the generator or mains supply from being overloaded.
The PowerAssist feature will enable the device to supplement the incoming power with power from the battery. Any excess power is used for charging. It is therefore no longer necessary to size a generator on the maximum peak load. Use the most efficient size generator instead.
The automatic and uninterruptible switching will ensure that if the power supply fails, the device will switch over to inverter operation so fast that loads will be unaffected, making this device an ideal choice for emergency power situations and telecommunications applications.
The Quattro can be used in off grid as well as grid connected PV and other alternative energy systems. Loss of mains detection software is available.
genZ Lithium Batteries
Assurance for the future: these rack mount batteries may be added to and scaled up at a later date.
genZ believe that LFP (Lithium Ferro Phosphate) technology suits Australian conditions where high temperatures, long maintenance free installation and rugged design are vital for performance in the field.
genZ battery modules are designed for storage of energy with a minimum use of space, while retaining performance and safety. Each module contains a Battery Management System (BMS) built-in for safety, reliability and longevity. Our BMS will react to any fault condition and will automatically reset once the fault has cleared.
Through QA tests and data analysis genZ have designed and built a range of LFP batteries that are uniquely tailored to suit Australian conditions, ensuring peak performance at higher ambient temperatures.
LiFePo4 chemistry means that all genZ batteries are…
- longer life with increased charge cycles
- Smart Battery Management System built in for easy recharge & safety
- two thirds less weight than equivalent lead acid batteries
- fully recyclable, non toxic – no lead, no heavy metals
- zero emissions & rated to 55C operating temperature
- no cell memory effect
- Australian designed and engineered for Australian conditions
|Part No:||Description:||Size (L x W x H)|
|48V 3KWH LIFEPO4 RACK|
|545 x 420 x 88||19″ Rack Mountable –|
Specifications – 48V – 3kWh – 2RU
- Nominal Voltage DC 51.2V (48V)
- Nominal Capacity 57.8Ah/3kWh
- Nominal Current 20A
- Charge/Discharge cycles 3800 @ 75% DoD
- Operating Temperature -20° to 55°C
- Operating Humidity (non condensing) 85%
- IP Rating IP52
- Battery Case Dimensions (mm) 545D x 420W x 88H
- Battery Tray Dimensions (mm) 550D x 483W
- Tray Slide Range (mm) 700 to 800
- Terminal Connection Anderson quick release
- Weight Module 35kg
- BMS Over Volt cut off 58V
- BMS Under Volt cut off 40V
- BMS Short Circuit cut off 200 ± 30A (20mS Trip)
- BMS Over Temp cut off 65°C
- Charge time Approx. 3 hour at 20A
- Information Console shows; Capacity remaining as %, Voltage DC
- Circuit Breaker Compliance 2-pole 40A IEC 60947-2
- Warranty See www.genZ.com.au for details
- Lithium Composition As Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LiFePO4 or LFP)
- Casing Mild steel galvanized
- Coating Polymer powdercoat
- Certifications ROHS, C Tick, CE see genZ.com.au for details
- Weight Tray 4.2kg
- Self Discharge 14% per annum
genZ Battery Enclosure for up to 8 x 3kwh batteries; IP21 for inside storage.
|GIR8C||24kWh IP21 Wall Mount|
Battery Enclosure for up to 8
x 3kwh batteries
|600 x 900 x 1255||Powder Coated Steel||70kg||$1995|
*Panel availability may vary. Alternate, comparable options available.
** Indicative Price: dependent on location, orientation, battery and module proximity, roof type. Our Installers will work with you to tailor a package to suit your needs and usage requirements.
** Potential additional rebates and STC’s for specific locations and regions; subject to availability.