SilexSolar 175Watt 24Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
SilexSolar SLX 175 Watt Solar Panel – Made In Australia!
At last – an Australian made 24 volt monocrystalline solar panel!
The SilexSolar SLX 175 watt solar panel is a high power monocrystalline solar module that incorporates anti-reflective coated cells and glass to improve conversion efficiency.
The SilexSolar SLX 175 watt 24 volt solar panel has undergone rigorous testing to ensure reliable long term performance and is certified to comply with stringent safety and performance standards IEC61730 and IEC61215 respectively.
Three bypass diodes, one per 24 cells, are incorporated in the junction box to provide protection for the cells when the module is shaded to ensure long term reliability.
These Australian made solar panels are manufactured in the heart of Sydney Olympic Park (SOP) business precinct.
Silex Solar Panel Mechanical Data
- Grounding holes 4 places
- Mounting 13x10mm slots 8 places
- 72 mono-crystalline 125mm x 125mm solar cells connected in series
- High transmission 3.2mm tempered anti-reflective solar glass
- Cell encapsulant: EVA
- Clear anodised silver matt aluminium frame
- Low loss Schottky bypass diodes mounted in junction box one for every 24 cells
- Output cables 4mm2 cable with weatherproof multi-contact connectors
- Dimensions 1593mm(l) x 798mm(w) x 48mm(h)
SilexSolar Solar Panel Specifications
|Module Efficiency (1000W/m² 25C)||14-15%|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V DC|
|Limiting Reverse Current, IR||5.34A|
|Maximum series fuse rating||10A|
|Maximum Power (Pmax)||175W|
|Voltage at Pmax (Vmp)||36.00V|
|Current at Pmax (Imp)||4.87A|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||5.34A|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||44.2V|
|Temperature coefficient of Isc||(0.065+/-0.015)%/C|
|Temperature coefficient of Voc||-(0.36+/-0.05)%/C|
|Temperature coefficient of P||-(0.5+/-0.05)%/C|
- Thermal cycling test: -40C to +85C for 200 cycles
- Damp heat test: +85C at 85% relative humidity for 1000 hours
- Front and rear static load test: 2400Pa equivalent to a wind pressure of 130km/h
- Hailstone impact test 25mm diameter hailstones at 23m/s from 1m
- Bypass diode thermal test One hour at Isc and 75C & One hour at 1.25 times Isc and 75C