- SKU: PYL.US3000
- Nom Volts: 48V
- Nom Capacity: 3.5kWh
- Manufacturer: Pylontech
- Shipping Weight: 34.00kg
US3000 our is the latest ESS battery system provided by Pylontech. It’s designed around providing a longer service life at higher power output/density per module. Besides it’s high storage capacity and ease of installation it provides the ability to scale up to commercial sized storage systems and are used effectively in these high power demand environments.
Note that a Pylontech cable kit will be required to connect a single battery or battery bank to a inverter charger.
Features and benefits
- The expected design life is 15+ years
- Warrantee of 10 years (>6000 cycles with 80% end-of-life capacity)
- Greater depth of discharge (DOD 90%)
- Usable capacity of 3.2kWh @ 48VDC
- Working temperatures of between 0°C to 50°C
- The internal molecular structure of the LFP batteries is more stable and therefore safer, allowing an increase in the combustion temperature of 600°C compared to 300°C relative to NMC and LCO
- Advanced BMS that allows you to report alarms in real-time