Pylontech High Voltage Force H2 96V 3.55kWh Managed Battery System Module/Cassette
*Please note this is a component of the Force H2 range of ESS Modules and must be used with the FC0500M-40S BMS controller
The Force-H1 & H2 are a high voltage modular stackable energy storage system based on lithium iron phosphate battery technology. Its attractive furniture type design and IP55 Rating makes it ideally suited for installing as a home energy storage system.
The Force H1 & H2 battery systems are designed to be installed without the aid of the inter connection battery cables, significantly reducing the installation time. The basic module is 3.55 kWh cassette, with a 90% DOD, and is available in two shapes, the H1 wider and lower or H2 narrower and higher, to meet all space requirements.
Cassettes may be stacked in with a minimum of 3 to maximum of 7 units.
Features & Benefits:
- Modular design from 10.65kWh to 24.86kWh enables quick and secure installation, & maintenance with no exposed wiring or connectors
- Cycle life: >5000 cycles @ 25°C with 90% DoD for daily cyclic applications
- Working Temperature Range 0°C to 50°C with excellent discharge performance & cycle life
- Storage temperature range -20~60°C
- Suitable for indoor and covered outdoor (IP55) installation
- Cathode material is made from LiFePO4 for safety performance and long cycle life
- The BMS has protection functions including over discharge, over charge, over current and high/low temperature
- Compatible with many available Hybrid inverters
- Safety Cert. VDE2510-50, IEC62619, UL1973, IEC62477-1, IEC62040-1, CEC, CE
- Clean Energy Council Approved (CEC)
Warranty: The Force-H1 & H2 comes with a standard warranty of 10 years. Register your product on the Pylontech website. A linear depreciation to a minimum of 80% of capacity over 10 years is expected and is not covered by the warranty.