Pylontech’s newest innovation, the AMBER ROCK, is a powerful Lithium Iron Phosphate portable energy storage system (PESS) wrapped up in a sleek and lightweight carry case.
The AMBER ROCK provides multiple output options to recharge or supply power to a range of devices including phones, tablets, laptops and even a mini fridge. Perfect for going off-grid without sacrificing your favourite devices.
High power Lithium Iron Phosphate technology is reliable, with long service life, high cycle life and a low self discharge rate. The AMBER ROCK features built in BMS battery management protocols to automatically manage input, output and charge/discharge protection to protect both the AMBER ROCK and your devices.
- PD2.0 & QC3.0 protocols to fast charge compatible phones/tablets.
- Multiple charge ports for a range of devices:
- 2 x USB-A ports with QC2.0/3.0 24W max output.
- 1 x USB-C port with PD2.0 27W max output.
- 2 x DC Jack with 12V 3A output.
- 1 x Cigarette lighter socket with 12V 10A output.
- 2 x AC power outlets with AC switch control. Total 300VA (240W) Inverter
- PLUS a wireless phone charging surface on the top face with automatic recognition of compatible mobile phones.
- Built in LED flashlight with 3 level light modes plus additional SOS mode.
- On/Off button with display panel featuring capacity indicator.
- Cooling fan with overheat protection.
- Convenient carry handles.
The AMBER ROCK can also be recharged via AC / DC power or via solar panels (not included).
- Fully charged in 9 hours via standard charger
- Fully charged in 2 hours via optional fast charger
This powerful and incredibly versatile innovation comes supplied with:
- 1 x AMBER ROCK AR500 portable energy storage system
- 1 x standard charger
- 1 x cigarette lighter charging cable
- 1 x DC adaptor
- 1 x storage bag
- User manual, warranty card and packing list