EV Cable between the electric car and universal charging station for E-Mobility. Perfect for public EV Charging Stations with an EV socket (no cable attached)
- Single Phase Light Weight Heavy Duty Cable
- 2 Year Warranty Industry leading
- Premium lightweight cable
- Robust construction and silver plated contacts assure a reliable connection.
- IP54 weatherproof with ergonomic handles makes the EV Charging leads easily stored
- Type 2 plug at the vehicle, Type 2 at the charging station
- The Mennekes cable is suitable for Type 2 vehicle inlets and connects charging stations with Type 2 Infrastructure Socket Outlets
- Built to last for 10,000 mating cycles
- 5m length
- TUV certified cable and connectors meeting Australian and European standards
Compatible Networks: The EV Cable is compatible with all universal EV charging brands and networks including:
- ActewAGL Network
- Queensland Electric Super Highway
- RAC Electric Highway
- City of Adelaide Charging Network
- Chargefox Network
- Jaguar Land Rover Dealer Network
- Mirvac Shopping Centre Network
- 151 Property Shopping Centre Network
- EO Charging Network
What Type 2 – Type 2 EV Cable length should I use?
Measure the length needed to power your vehicle from the charge points. Here at EVSE, we find that most 5m cables cover the majority of charging stations. The 7m and 10m offer our customers freedom and flexibility in charging and are ideal for EV drivers who have a long distance between their car inlet and their charging station outlet. However the longer the cable will result in an increase in weight.
Why does EVSE offer a superior 2 year replacement warranty?
- Superior build quality
- Confidence in our product
- Environmentally friendly
We are confident in the ability of our cables, so much so that we are happy to replace them in the rare occasion it does breakdown. Our superior build is tried and tested for the Australian climate, this means that our products are tested to withstand the great Australian heat. These cables are here to empower our clients so they can use public stations with confidence, as we all know, more public charging stations means more electric vehicles on our roads. Due to our tough design, these products are built to last. This is a positive for the environment as it requires less cables to be manufactured.
What does EVSE mean by lightweight cables?
Our cables take advantage of a higher quality copper that is lightweight and more portable for everyday use by drivers. Electrical conductivity is a measure of how well a material transports an electric charge. By using a higher grade of copper we achieve the required electrical transmission without the burden of excessive weight. The TPE Rubber used is also designed for improved elasticity and durability.