Enirgi Premium OPzV batteries are characterised by maintenance-free, long service life, excellent reliable performance even in harsh conditions (high operating temperature or unstable power network) and durability under cyclic use, thus providing a premium efficient and cost effective energy solution.
Optimum design, according to DIN international standards, exclusive use of high quality raw materials, robust construction and state of the art manufacturing processes make this OPzV range an ideal solution for high demanding stationary applications.
Deep Cycle Battery from BAE
BAE solar batteries are used in renewable energy applications such as photovoltaic power generation. They are used in hybrid applications as well as in stand-alone photovoltaic systems, which include a very wide range of sizes and application fields. So BAE solar batteries have been proven in industrial energy systems even under extreme conditions as well as in private households, e.g. to increase the content of self consumed solar PV energy.
BAE offers low maintenance VLA batteries with liquid electrolyte as well as maintenance free batteries in VRLA-GEL technology. Due to the high cyclic requirements batteries with positive tubular plates are used only. Moreover BAE is able to supply tailor-made solutions.
BAE solar batteries reflect outstanding quality by:
- long cycle life approved acc. to IEC 61427
- fully insulated battery design to ensure touch protection
- very good recharge behaviour
- excellent deep discharge capability
- perfect reliability due to absolute tight pole bushing
- external intercell connector design for all solar block batteries
- easy access for measurements of e.g. voltage via service ring and/or pole screw