12SB160CL-FR Inventory Code 65000-037A Categories Sealed Lead Acid (SLA-VRLA) Batteries
SLA/AGM Backup & Main Power Batteries
SLA/AGM Standby Power Batteries
SLA/AGM Deep Cycle Power Batteries
SLA/AGM High Rate UPS Power Batteries
VRLA with Flame Retardant Case
Drypower Cyclic Batteries
Selling Unit EACH Description 12V 160Ah sealed lead acid battery replaces HGL135-12, CBC12V140AH, CBL12V140AH, LP12-135, LPL12-140, LPS12-160, KPH150-12N, RM12-140XU, RM12-150, DC12-134, DC12-145 Application Backup and Main Power Cyclic Use Chemistry Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) Voltage 12V Nominal Capacity 160Ah Watt Hour 1920.0Wh Termination F8 (M6 Bolt) Width 170mm Height 273mm Length/Breadth/Depth 352mm Weight 46000g Brand Outer Quantity 1
Cyclic power VRLA AGM batteries for deep cycle motive power in cyclic and motive power applications.
Designed to provide reliable performance and longevity in cyclic and motive power applications such as mobility, recreational caravan and RV, marine, medical equipment, solar applications and more.
- Industry leading 99.99% pure lead content for superior service life and dependable performance.
- Special grid frame alloy design with outstanding anti-corrosion performance.
- Thicker plate design and higher percentage of tin content compared with the industry standard to maximise battery standby life by minimising sulphation.
- Suitable for use in any orientation (except inverted) for use in hard to reach or remote locations.
- Maintenance free technology and non-spillable design for long service life.
- 6V and 12V models available for consumer and industrial needs, from children’s ride-on toys to medical monitoring equipment and more.
Upgraded model – previously 12SB150CL
Replaces HGL135-12, CBC12V140AH, CBL12V140AH, LP12-135, LPL12-140, LPS12-160, KPH150-12N, RM12-140XU, RM12-150, DC12-134, DC12-145
UL94 V-0 RATED FLAME RETARDANT CASING/HOUSING
This product’s casing/housing is classed UL94 V-0. In simple terms, this means that the casing/housing is considered flame retardant in accordance with the plastics flammability standard.