|DIMENSIONS||29.8 × 58.5 × 211.0 cm|
|ENCLOSURE PROTECTION RATING||IP55|
|PRODUCT WARRANTY (YR)||10.0|
|BATTERY ENERGY- USABLE (KWH)||22.08|
|BATTERY NOMINAL VOLTAGE (V)||409|
|BATTERY MIN VOLTAGE (V)||320|
|BATTERY MAX VOLTAGE (V)||480|
|BATTERY CELL TECHNOLOGY||Lithium Iron Phosphate (cobalt-free)|
The new BYD Battery-Box Premium HVM 22.1 kW Li Ion Solar Battery Storage system generation builds on the well-known memories and has all previous functions. With the Battery-Box Premium HVM, a battery module comes onto the market that has higher storage capacities than its predecessor. The further development of cell technology has reduced the system weight by almost 30%. The construction depth was also reduced by 8 cm. This means that less floor space is required. At the same time, the new devices have a leaner look. One of the highlights: The new storage systems have “protection class IP55”. This enables use outside as well.
Even more flexible and scalable. With the new generation, up to three battery towers can now be connected to one system. BYD remains true to itself when it comes to loading and unloading. Each battery can also supply the nominal capacity as power – i.e. 1C. This makes the new series ideal for on-grid, on-grid plus backup and off-grid systems. Since the software in the new models also remains the same, the Premium HVM are still compatible with Kostal, SMA, Fronius and GoodWe without any problems.
- Award-winning efficiency thanks to real series connection
- The patented modular plug-in design does not require any internal wiring and allows maximum flexibility and ease of use
- Cobalt-free lithium iron phosphate battery (LFP): maximum safety, durability and performance
- Compatible with leading 1- and 3-phase inverters
- The highest security standards such as VDE 2510-50
- Powerful emergency / backup power and off-grid functionality