The ABLE 25kVA, 415V diesel generator boasts a Forward ( Isuzu) 4 Cylinder Diesel 4JB1 engine paired with quality renowned Stamford PI144E 3 Phase 4 Pole Brushless Synchronous -/c AVR alternator. Add to that the super-silenced, weather-resistant robust-canopy and water cooling method, this generator can withstand harsh climate even in Australia’s North!
It offers an impressive consistent output of up to 32 hours of continuous runtime at prime load. With a noise level that’s approximately just similar to a normal conversation, this generator is best suited for various commercial and industrial prime or backup power applications.
- Reliable Engine: Equipped with ( Isuzu) Forward 4 Cylinder Diesel 4JB1 engine engine
- Robust Design: Tough-built, super-silenced, weather-resistant canopy designed for outdoor.
- Watercooled: So it will run and withstands extremely hot conditions while it also extends the life of the engine over time.
- Stable Operation: 32 Hours continuous stable power at prime load, thanks to its low 1500 RPM engine which generates more stable operation.
- Silent Operation: 64dbA at 7 metres, just similar to a normal conversation.
- Fuel-efficiency: Diesel fuelled – 5 Litres/Hour at prime load
- Highest Safety Standards: Australian Safety Standards compliant.
- Easy to Use: The straightforward digital control panel makes the generator easy to use.
- Easy Transportability: Designed with forklift slots for easy transportation.
- Easy to Maintain: Oil and filters are all you need
|Prime Power :||20kW / 25kVA 415Volts 35Amps|
|Standby Power :||22kW / 27kVA|
|Power Factor :||0.8|
|Phase Voltage :||Three Phase 415 Volt|
|Frequency :||50 Hertz|
|Engine :||Forward (Previously Isuzu) 4 Cylinder Diesel 4JB1|
|Cooling Method :||Water Cooled – Rated For Australia’s North|
|Alternator :||Stamford PI144E 3 Phase 4 Pole Brushless Synchronous -/c AVR|
|Starter System :||12-volt Electric – Battery Included|
|Controller :||Comap MRS11|
2 Wire / Remote Start Capable
Over Temperature Protection
Over Current Protection
Low Oil Protection
|Safety Systems :||Battery Isolator|
|Failsafe Shutdown Fuel Solenoid|
|Noise Level :||64 dBA at 7 metres|
|Fuel Tank Capacity :||180 Litres (-/c Fuel Gauge)|
|Running Time :||32 Hours Continuous (prime load)|
|Fuel Consumption :||5 litres/hour (prime load)|
|Chassis Enclosure :||Lockable|
|Sound Deadening Throughout|
|Weather-Resistant Powder Coating|
|Stainless Steel Fittings|
|Mine Site Ready Bunding :||Yes|
|ATS (Mains Failure) :||Easy Connect Plug (ATS Box Optional)|
|Single Phase Outlets :||2 x 15 Amp IP66|
|Three Phase Outlets :||1 x 20 Amp IP66|
|1 x 32 Amp IP66|
|Hardwire Terminals :||Yes|
|RCD / RCBO :||Australian Standard (IP67 Enclosed)|
|Options :||Automatic Start Systems|
Solar System Compatible (Majority)
ATS (Mains Failure Detection / Auto Transfer Switch)
|Minespec Padlockable Battery Isolator|
|Weight :||815 kg|
|Dimensions :||187 L x 85 W x 122 H cm|