The 22kVA, 415V 3 Phase Diesel Generator represents what the ABLE-designed generators offer – Reliability, Efficiency, Uncompromised Safety, and Incredible Value for Money!
The ABLE 22kVA diesel generator provides a consistent 22kVA power up to 21 hours continuous runtime at prime load and a mere 65dBA at 7 meters sound level. Mine site ready bunded and remote start capable, this generator is best suited for various commercial and industrial prime or backup power solutions as well as backup power for homes and offices.
- Reliable Engine: Equipped with our time-proven reliable OEM 4 Cylinder Diesel engine
- Robust Design: Tough-built, super-silenced, weather-resistant canopy designed for outdoor.
- Watercooled: So it will run and withstands extremely hot conditions while it also extends the life of the engine over time.
- Stable Operation: 21 Hours Continuous stable power at prime load, thanks to its low 1500 RPM engine which generates more stable operation.
- Silent Operation: 65dbA at 7 metres, just similar to a normal conversation.
- Fuel-efficiency: Diesel fuelled – 4.5 Litres/Hour at prime load
- Highest Safety Standards: Australian Safety Standards compliant.
- Watchdog Controller: Ultimate generator protection and user safety
- ATS Socket: Provided for all remote start options
- Easy to Use: The straightforward digital control panel makes the generator easy to use.
- Easy Transportability: Designed with forklift slots for easy transportation.
- Easy to Maintain: Oil and filters are all you need.
|Prime Power :||18kW / 22kVA 415Volts 31Amps|
|Standby Power :||20kW / 24kVA|
|Power Factor :||0.8|
|Phase Voltage :||Three Phase 415 Volt|
|Frequency :||50 Hertz|
|Engine :||OEM 4 Cylinder Diesel|
|Cooling Method :||Water Cooled – Rated For Australia’s North|
|Alternator :||Three Phase 4 Pole Brushless Synchronous -/c AVR|
|Starter System :||12-volt Electric – Battery Included|
|Controller :||Comap MRS11|
2 Wire / Remote Start Capable
Over Temperature Protection
Over Current Protection
Low Oil Protection
|Safety Systems :||Battery Isolator|
|Failsafe Shutdown Fuel Solenoid|
|Noise Level :||65 dBA at 7 metres|
|Fuel Tank Capacity :||95 Litres (-/c Fuel Gauge)|
|Running Time :||21 Hours Continuous (prime load)|
|Fuel Consumption :||4.5 litres/hour (prime load)|
|Chassis Enclosure :||Lockable|
|Sound Deadening Throughout|
|Weather-Resistant Powder Coating|
|Stainless Steel Fittings|
|Mine Site Ready Bunding :||Yes|
|ATS (Mains Failure) :||Easy Connect Plug (ATS Box Optional)|
|Single Phase Outlets :||2 x 15 Amp IP66|
|Three Phase Outlets :||1 x 20 Amp IP66|
|1 x 32 Amp IP66|
|Hardwire Terminals :||Yes|
|RCD / RCBO :||Australian Standard (IP67 Enclosed)|
|Options :||Automatic Start Systems|
Solar System Compatible (Majority)
ATS (Mains Failure Detection / Auto Transfer Switch)
|Minespec Padlockable Battery Isolator|
|Weight :||770 kg|
|Dimensions :||167 L x 76 W x 117 H cm|