If disaster strikes and you are left high, dry, and powerless you’d want the very best in off-mains power. Our 18kVA Diesel Generator fits the bill. This generator provides clean mains-type power thanks to its 4-pole brushless alternator with AVR!
It’s economical, reliable, sturdy, easy to use, and safe as houses. It will be business as usual no matter what the harsh conditions. Heat? Easy. Cyclone? Sorted. Time is money and you won’t lose any of either with our time-proven reliable ABLE 18kVA Genset.
For more help in deciding what generator size is right for your needs, check out our interactive Generator Power Calculator
- Reliable Engine: Equipped with our time-proven reliable OEM 4 Cylinder Diesel engine
- Robust Design: Tough-built, super-silenced, weather-resistant canopy designed for outdoor.
- Watercooled: So it will run and withstands extremely hot conditions while it also extends the life of the engine over time.
- Stable Operation: 21 Hours Continuous stable power at prime load. Its low 1500 RPM engine generates a more stable operation.
- Silent Operation: 65dbA at 7 metres, just similar to a normal conversation.
- Clean Mains-Type Power: Thanks to our 4-pole brushless synchronous alternator with AVR
- Fuel efficiency: Diesel fuelled – 4.5 Litres/Hour at prime load. Low fuel consumption. Low cost. A savings you can’t ignore!
- Highest Safety Standards: Australian Safety Standards compliant.
- Easy to Use: The straightforward digital control panel makes the generator easy to use.
- Easy Transportability: Designed with forklift slots for easy transportation.
|Prime Power :||18kW / 18kVA 240 Volts 75Amps|
|Standby Power :||20kW / 20kVA|
|Power Factor :||1|
|Phase Voltage :||Single Phase 240 Volt|
|Frequency :||50 Hertz|
|Engine :||OEM 4 Cylinder Diesel|
|Cooling Method :||Water Cooled – Rated For Australia’s North|
|Alternator :||Single Phase 4 Pole Brushless Synchronous -/c AVR|
|Starter System :||12-volt Electric – Battery Included|
|Controller :||Comap MRS11|
|2 Wire / Remote Start Capable|
|Over Temperature Protection|
|Over Current Protection|
|Low Oil Protection|
|Safety Systems :||Battery Isolator|
|Failsafe Shutdown Fuel Solenoid|
|Noise Level :||65 dBA at 7 metres|
|Fuel Tank Capacity :||95 Litres (-/c Fuel Gauge)|
|Running Time :||21 Hours Continuous (prime load)|
|Fuel Consumption :||4.5 litres/hour (prime load)|
|Chassis Enclosure :||Lockable|
|Sound Deadening Throughout|
|Weather-Resistant Powder Coating|
|Stainless Steel Fittings|
|Mine Site Ready Bunding :||Yes|
|ATS (Mains Failure) :||Easy Connect Plug (ATS Box Optional)|
|Single Phase Outlets :||3 x 15 Amp IP66|
|Three Phase Outlets :||No|
|Hardwire Terminals :||Yes|
|RCD / RCBO :||Australian Standard (IP67 Enclosed)|
|Options :||Automatic Start Systems|
|Solar System Compatible (Majority)|
|ATS (Mains Failure Detection / Auto Transfer Switch)|
|Minespec Padlockable Battery Isolator|
|Weight :||770 kg|
|Dimensions :||167 L x 76 W x 117 H cm|