Powered by a low RPM time-proven reliable OEM 3 cylinder diesel engine with 3 phase four-pole brushless synchronous alternator. The ABLE 11kVA, 415V diesel generator is economical, efficient, silent, and robust, ideal for commercial, industrial or construction power solutions. With a noise level that’s approximately just similar to a normal conversation, It can also be perfect backup power for homes and offices.
You can opt for a wireless remote start, this generator is built remote start capable.
For more help in deciding what generator size is right for your needs, check out our interactive Generator Power Calculator
- Reliable Engine: Equipped with our time-proven reliable OEM 3 Cylinder Diesel engine
- Robust Design: Tough-built, super-silenced canopy designed for outdoor.
- Watercooled: So it will run and withstands extremely hot conditions while it also extends the life of the engine over time.
- Stable Operation: 27 Hours Continuous stable power at prime load. Its low 1500 RPM engine generates more stable operation.
- Silent Operation: A mere 65db at 7 metres, just similar to a normal conversation.
- Fuel-efficiency: Diesel fuelled – 2.2 Litres/Hour at prime load. Low fuel consumption. Low cost. A savings you can’t ignore!
- Highest Safety Standards: Australian Safety Standards compliant.
- Easy to Use: The digital control panel makes the generator easy to use.
- Easy Transportability: Designed with forklift slots for easy transportation.
|Prime Power :||9kW / 11kVA 415 Volts 16Amps|
|Standby Power :||9.4kW / 11.4kVA|
|Power Factor :||0.8|
|Phase Voltage :||Three Phase 415 Volt|
|Frequency :||50 Hertz|
|Engine :||OEM 3 Cylinder Diesel|
|Cooling Method :||Water Cooled – Rated For Australia’s North|
|Alternator :||Three Phase 4 Pole Brushless Synchronous -/c AVR|
|Starter System :||12 volt Electric – Battery Included|
|Controller :||Comap MRS11|
|2 Wire / Remote Start Capable|
|Over Temperature Protection|
|Over Current Protection|
|Low Oil Protection|
|Safety Systems :||Battery Isolator|
|Failsafe Shutdown Fuel Solenoid|
|Noise Level :||65 dBA at 7 metres|
|Fuel Tank Capacity :||60 Litres (-/c Fuel Gauge)|
|Running Time :||27 Hours Continuous (prime load)|
|Fuel Consumption :||2.2 litres/hour (prime load)|
|Chassis Enclosure :||Lockable|
|Sound Deadening Throughout|
|Weather-Resistant Powder Coating|
|Stainless Steel Fittings|
|Mine Site Ready Bunding :||Yes|
|ATS (Mains Failure) :||Easy Connect Plug (ATS Box Optional)|
|Single Phase Outlets :||3 x 15 Amp IP66|
|Three Phase Outlets :||1 x 20 Amp IP66|
|Hardwire Terminals :||Yes|
|RCD / RCBO :||Australian Standard (IP67 Enclosed)|
|Options :||Automatic Start Systems|
|Solar System Compatible (Majority)|
|ATS (Mains Failure Detection / Auto Transfer Switch)|
|Minespec Padlockable Battery Isolator|
|Weight :||605 kg|
|Dimensions :||141 L x 72 W x 111 H cm|